Thursday, November 19, 2009

My first IIM Journey-Untravelled

Out of uncontrollable enthusiasm, and with pseudo confidence I applied for CAT 1998 along with my senior. I was very confident that I would clear the exam. I was so naive that I did not know that people are dying to prepare for it and get into some IIM. I got the hall ticket . As there was no centre in Aurangabad, we had to travel to Pune to write the exam. But just before the date of the exam, I cancelled my plan of going to Pune to write the CAT exam to get in to some IIM.

But after some jolly good 11 years, in the same Pune city, I wrote my GMAT, to get in to some IIM ( Read : Only A, B or C). D.E.S.P.E.R.A.T.E. Though my intention of journey started in 1998, I am making all the preparation only now to board the train. Like all the meticulous planning one would make to catch a Indian train, my journeys is also filled with lot of planning and the lack of it.

Let us move on!

No comments:

Post a Comment